The music in the beginning, how the movie starts is just horrible. Was it cheap quality or was it just bad choice of music? I don't know, it was just annoying. Jenna Tewan looks incredibly sexy here. Channing Tatum's wife is Jenna Tewan. Although she looks sexy, her acting is little off. There was a rock climbing scene and she sounded like a little kid, not enough emotions? Something is wrong when I'm watching this movie. It must be the sound editing, or the script is just awkward. Choice of the music they're playing in this movie is horrible. It's just so very awkward? And the chemistry between the main characters, Jenna Tewan's (MOLLY) and Josh Henderson is awkward as well. They seem like "Oh, hello there" personality, but just the vibe, something's wrong. When you get to after 40 minutes of the movie, he's trying to get all romantic and lovey dovey with her. She tries to help him teach how to be a gentleman and when he's finally giving her the flowers and she's happy, he's all happy... but umm.. what a bad acting there. He acts like a girl... lol. HORRIBLE MOVIE OF ALL TIME FUCKSAKE. Wasted my fucking time over this goddamn horrible fucking cheesy movie. I like romance movies but THEY FUCKING SUCKED. THE WHOLE FUCKING MOVIE SUCKED..
Map of Wild Waves theme park in Federal Way
The rides that I've tried...
Soaring Eagle Zip Line; For one person, it cost $10, but for 2 people, it cost $15. The ride is fun. As you go up, you don't feel any excitement, but as you go down, if the wind is strong, there's excitement. The line looked sturdy, but when you ride it, it feels like you're going to fall. It's fun, you should try! Try not to get hit by the fountain water, it stinks.
Antique Carousel; If you like carousel, yeah then you should ride this. It wasn't like whole lot of fun or anything. It's just eh.
Disk'o Flashblack; It can make you dizzy, but as you go higher, if you have long hair, your hair's going to get messy if there's a lot of wind. It's fun though! The seats are somewhat comfortable.
Ring of Fire; The sound of this is utterly annoying because it's so damn loud. After riding this, I told myself not to ride this anymore. Why? I feel like I'm going to fall off. I feel like the ride wasn't safe. When you're up there hanging upside down, my thrill of excitement just disappears. I think it's because I'm skinny about 115lb and around 5'4'', I feel like I'm going to fall off, literally fall off. I hate rides that feels like I'm going to fall out. I felt like the harness of this ride wasn't safe. It's still popular to some people, I guess they like the feeling adrenaline of falling.
Hang Glider; It looks fun to some people. I think this ride is suitable for children only. It was so boring. And it just makes you dizzy in the end. It's not that fast, this ride just makes you feel like you're flying on a long board. I wouldn't really recommend this ride. It's very boring. And the seats are not that comfortable as well since your neck just sticks out. It would be nice if they had a chin cushion.
Pirate Ship; OMG this ride, I love it. I love the fact that it's inside a forest. When you go up and down, you see the trees and it feels damn good. What sucks is that they won't let you take a picture while riding it. In Lotte World, they do let you, so you can record yourself riding it. I had my camera strap secured too, but they still wouldn't allow it. Bullshit.
Timberhawk rollercoaster; This ride looks scary to some people because it's a wooden rollercoaster. It's very fast and it's really fun if there's a lot of wind action with the weather. It's not that scary though..
Paratrooper; The ride isn't scary. It's fun if you want some breeze. It can make you little dizzy though. It looks fast when you see people ride it, but it's not that fast, really. When there's a lot of wind, it's more fun that way.
Dodge'm bumpers cars; Extremely boring as fuck. The path is so crowded, so small. They need to make it bigger. And it's very short too. Not enough cars inside, maybe 12? That's about it.
Lumberjack Falls; It's a water boat ride. It's fun, big splash though. Warning you, if you have lots of people in the boat, the bigger the wetness you'll get especially if you sit in the front, total wetness, also way back seat too. Maybe not whole a lot from the back seat, but you will your pants wet and your hair for sure. I bent down because I didn't want my front top to get wet. The ride is very short indeed, there's no picture booth. I wish Wild Waves had that. They would make tons of money seriously. I'm wondering why they never thought of that. There's only one water park in Seattle that I know of and it's quite sad that there's no rides that will take a picture of you to purchase it. If I was rich, I would help renovate Wild Waves, really. I have so many ideas. When there's a lot of people waiting in line, I wish there was a sun roof to protect people from the heat. When I went there for Cinco De Mayo, the lines were like 30 minutes long and the sun was too hot. I would find good rollercoaster inventors to make this water boat ride more fun by adding another slide. It's a slow boat ride, but when you reach the bottom, BIG SPLASH. There's a bridge where you can stand to get hit by the water splash, that idea is cool, but it would've been more fun if going down was super faster.
Timberaxe; Really fun ride. If you love the thrill of upside down without feeling like you're going to fall off, definitely ride this. Way better than ring of fire, since the harness are more secured. If you're skinny like me though, you can do feel like you are going to fall in by little. The seats are not that comfortable though... I wish it was cushion, I think that's what they need to fix. I hurt my tail bone little bit as I was trying to sit down because the shape of the seat is like lifted up little bit, so you have to like sit down little more behind. Maybe I am not explaining well, but there's a deep back seat where you gotta fit your ass into and it's not that comforting. The ride is really fun though!
Kang-A-Bounce; I love this ride. It doesn't make you dizzy, it just makes you have a good time. I wish the seat were cushion though. Ass hurts when it goes up and down because you land pretty hard. No kidding. The safety harness is secured, so that's a plus. The ride is not even a minute long, sadly. I understand because the wait gets long in this one if there's tons of people there. It looks like a kiddie right, but I recommend that you ride in the far end out, not inside because the jump isn't that great. Don't forget to lift your legs up and down when you go up and down. It's fun that way. Since they don't have cushion, just sit on your sweater or your blanket, I should do that next time. I have my tail bone sort of sticking out, and I think I could break it if something goes wrong.
May 19, 2013 Sunday
Went to Wild Waves with boyfriend, Pumba :)
After getting attacked by the crazy water splash from the water boat ride at Wild Waves
My nude pink nails from April Ipsy
Looked really good.. Was only 99 cents.
From that stupid jerk ride!!!!
Both x-large for $7.99 at Walmart! :)
May 18, 2013 Saturday
Ideas of what people should make for future contest. If I was rich, I would make contest like the ideas I'm going to think of. And just maybe, I might end up making this happen! The requirements to enter this contest is purchasing 99 cents for After Light app to edit photos, you have to be 12 years and older. A website for all users over ages of 16. You must send a picture of your ID card along with your date of birth, full name and home address to participate. Every country is allowed to join the contest. They must create a Vamp account to join. Must upload their real face picture. Make a video so Vamp can do approvals of what you would do if you had enough money in your bank storage from your account. State your honest opinion. No one will find out what your reasons are. Make the video intro along with the reasons why you need the money, maximum time is 2 minutes. Everyone who wins will win with USD currency. A VAMP card will be issued to you, it will be your money card with your ID card picture. Your account number will be 6 digit numbers with your username before the number digits. You have to customize your profile and the questions they asked. You can hide your answers if you want.
If you post irrelevant picture that's not related to the requirements of the contest, you get 3 warning levels. 3 warning levels, you have to pay a penalty fee of $100. You cannot use black and white or gritty effect. You may use black and white picture if the contest requires you to.
- Take a best photo of your favorite cold Starbucks drink in a really pretty/cool/amazing background (landscape or colorful walls, etc), cannot add letters or cannot use flash camera or people in it. You can use filter with After Light app with your smart phone only. No professional cameras. 1st place wins $500. 2nd place wins $100. 3rd place wins $20. And 50 random lucky winners will receive $5 for participating.
- Take a best photo of your favorite foot long sandwich next to the subway staff who made your sandwich. They can make any face expression, not the whole body shot, just the shot of their face. 1st place winner wins $100, 2nd place winner wins $50, 3rd place wins $5, 100 random lucky winners will win $1 for participating.
- Take a picture of your favorite restaurant during daytime, use the good effect and write a review of the restaurant. It cannot be your own restaurant or someone you know or friend's restaurant. Edit the image with 140 characters review. Type the name of the restaurant and its city location. Take a picture of 2 of your favorite food. Take one picture of your favorite dessert. Turn it into a professional collage with only 1px border.
- Take a picture of any random handsome stranger who looks good looking. Ask him to stand next to a background you might think he woul look good next to. He can't be your friend, he has to be a stranger. He cannot be your family/relatives. And ask him two questions: 1. What's his native race, 2. What's his favorite ethnicity cuisine. The questions of interview, you must answer below the images you uploaded to the contest. Winner for 1st place wins $100, 2nd place wins $50, 3rd wins $10. 10 lucky random winners will win $1
- Take a picture of your favorite fruits, choice of 3 only. A human cannot be seen neither animals, just fruits and an interesting, unique background. 1st place wins $200, 2nd place wins $100, 3rd place wins $20, 50 lucky random winners wins $5.
- Take the funniest DERP photo of you and your friends. 1st winner wins $250, 2nd winner wins $100, 3rd winner wins $25, 100 lucky random winner wins $2.
- Take a really good photo of a place by using only black and white shot, just places only. People can be in it, but not your friends. Just random people or any building that will bring nostalgic to people's thoughts. 1st winner wins $500, 2nd winner wins $150, 3rd winner wins $50, 50 lucky random winners wins only $5.
- Do a video tutorial on cooking your latest creation for healthy food, be creative and the video limit is only 5 minutes. You must announce your username and have yourself shown in the video making it. Someone cannot make it for you. Also take a picture of the final result. Winner of the first place wins $1,000, 2nd place wins $500, 3rd place wins $100, 50 lucky winners will win $20.
You Know You’re a cat sign if:
- Feel comfortable in social situations
and being alone. You have the ability to
alternate between the two.
- Never want to settle down or be
committed to one person or one thing.
- Listen to yourself and
don’t care what others think.
- You are kind and helpful.
Personality Traits (Positive):
- Good judgement
Personality Traits (Negative):
- Mood Swings
Rabbit and Tiger Compatibility
(Me & my boyfiend, Pumba)
When this pairing consists of a Tiger man
and a Rabbit woman, he appreciates someone
sweet to come home to, while she enjoys his glamour. When courting, she appreciates the romance and
poetry of the budding relationship. If Tiger is in love, it serves him well to take it slow and gentle. In return, Rabbit will do all she can to remain enticing and interesting. Tiger can set Rabbit on a pedestal,
which she adores. This will help her loosen up.
Rabbit and Sheep compatibility
(Me & closest friend, Grace Peng)
Chinese Rabbit and Sheep are a great match.
They are both compassionate and happy.
They both are willing to give support to each other.
They are a very compatible pair,
offering each other lots of tenderness and passion.
Both can be rather anxious, so they should get
used to the idea that there will be highs and lows
in their relationship. They may also end up feeding
off of each others' moods, making what was a
small problem into something worse.
Rabbit and Horse compatibility
(Me & My Sister)
Chinese Rabbit and Horse have different
expectations out of life. This may make a close relationship between them difficult.
Horse loves a good time but really isn't into
commitment. They may consider Rabbit's
love of home to be boring, unusual and stifling.
Rabbit wants a relationship full of support and love.
They need a partner who can bolster them up.
Horse's need for independence can
make Rabbit feel abandoned.
Rabbit and Oxen Compatibility
(Me & closest friend, Parker Choi)
Chinese Rabbit and Ox are extremely compatible.
They can easily have a relationship built on warmth, compassion and trust. They have a lot in common
like enjoying quiet nights at home that keep them both cuddled up and happy. Neither one really like crowds and is much happier staying with their friends and family.
Rabbit and Rat compatibility
(Me & closest friend, Justin Park)
Chinese Rabbit and Rat make great friends;
they are not so hot when they are in an intimate relationship. Rabbit is shy and retiring while
Rat wants to be the center of attention and have adventures. Even though they can have quite a bit of passion between them. Rabbit tends to hold
back a bit, causing Rat to wonder why.
If both partners can overcome these differences,
they may be able to make it work.
May 16, 2013 Thursday
What we bought at Marlena's organic grocery store
Vanilla spice mocha again nyamnyam
This costed $40.. Not buying it lol
My watermelon accidentally fell on the ground at Barnes and noble cafe XD
People born under the sign of the rabbit are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest and merciful, and have strong memory. They like to communicate with others in a humorous manner. They cannot bear dull life, so they are good at creating romantic or interesting spice. They are soft-spoken and welcoming, being fond of peaceful love life. They hate arguing with capacity of converting an enemy into a friend. They are homebody and hospitable, and like house fitting-up. They can work with speed and efficiency, do not insist and get angry easily.
They lack meditative abilities and often sink money into ideas that may cause failures in their career. They are amorous and not determined, soft in appearance and stubborn inside. They usually do not submit to dreary life, but create romance. They are not good at delving deeply and likely to escape the reality. They may lose good chances because of reserved personality.
Even though Rabbits don’t usually get visibly upset or stressed, they do tend to keep these feelings inside. When they don’t express these feelings, such feeling can cause Rabbits to become ill. Rabbits could benefit from more everyday activity which would reduce their stress levels and better their health.
Rabbits are very sexual, but tend to give more of themselves than they should. This can lead to unrealistic expectations and unhealthy situations. Rabbits need partners who won’t take advantage of their giving nature. Such pairings will be strong.
Rabbits are articulate and good communicators which is why friends and acquaintances seek out their advice. It’s also why Rabbits make excellent diplomats and politicians. Other good careers for Rabbits include: writer, publisher, actor, fashion designer, therapist, doctor, administrator, public relations, and teacher.
A rabbit's home is always a beautiful one cause Rabbit people are famous for their artistic sense and good taste. They are also usually well-dressed. Go check out your Rabbit friend's closet, I bet you will find many expensive and beautiful clothing there.
- But even though they are popular and loved by their friends and family, rabbit people are also pessimistic. They are conservative and insecure, and that explains why most of the them don't like changes.
- Calm as they are, it is not easy to provoke Rabbit people. They don't like to argue and enjoy quiet, peaceful lives. They are also sentimental and compassionate. Yes, and they cry easily too. They can be moved by personal problems you share with them. Therefore, if you work as a salesman for a living, you will have much better luck with rabbit people - Nine out of Ten Rabbit people will definitely buy your products!
- Call them cautious or call them timid, rabbit people will undertake nothing before they have weighed the pros and cons from every angle. And that is probably why rabbit people are doing well in their work. And yet, unless they abandon their conservative nature, and become more aggressive, they will probably live a very normal, and average life.
- They can be great partners in relationships. Romantic and sweet, faithful too, rabbit people never lack of suitors. . Male rabbits are sometimes picky, and perhaps not a family man. And female rabbits should probably spend less time admiring themselves in front of the mirror and spend more time with friends.
- The Rabbit is the happiest sign of the Zodiac -- gifted, nice to be with, discreet, refined, reserved, ambitious but not too much so, and virtuous in the bargain. Nobody ignores Rabbits, for they are good company and know how to make the best of themselves. Unfortunately, however, Rabbits are superficial and their good qualities are superficial also.
- The Rabbit is a social creature, tactful, cool, and sensitive to others. Yet this calm can become aloof, the sensitivity can be quirky and thin-skinned, and the intelligence can become dilettantish. The Rabbit is lucky -- with brains and only a little hard labor, the Rabbit can go far.
Style as well as an eye for beauty are especially associated with this group whose members possess refined tastes together with artistic skills. Highly creative people, art is of particular interest to them. Because of the Rabbit's built-in acquisitive nature, many become great collectors, filling their houses with beautiful paintings and objets d'art. In whatever walk of life Rabbits find themselves, they will always be distinguished by this sense of refinement and their cultured views. Elegant both physically and intellectually, Rabbits will always stand out from the crowd either as extremely stylish dressers or because they create an individualistic fashion statement of their own.
There is usually something offbeat and mysterious in the Rabbit's makeup, as though he held the secret to some great truth that he dare not reveal. It must be remembered that the Rabbit's apparent weakness can easily be changed into strength -- from man to magician to god.
Though Rabbits are sensitive, sentimental creatures, emotional and easily moved to tears, when it comes to committing themselves to a long-term relationship they can be quite mercenary. Their driving passion is a desire for an easy life, filled with as much comfort and luxury as they can get. Thus they are more likely to show their allegiance to someone who will not only provide security and stability but who will also guarantee as much of la dolce vita as possible. But to give them their due, once they have found the right partner they make faithful husbands or wives, devoting themselves to their families and to their homes. By the way, their sensuality usually ensures that the Rabbit family will be a large one.
Speaking of vulnerability, it is not easy to pick yourself up off the floor when a relationship goes bad. It takes a long time for those wounds to heal. You are comfortable letting your partner take the lead in most matters; however, you do have a strong passive-aggressive side as well. In other words, you have your ways, and can even be quite cunning, in getting your partner to do your bidding using indirect approaches. A night at the theater and dinner at a fine restaurant will indeed bring out your romantic side.